This is a masterclass for all those who would like to make this cardigan under Gosia’s supervision.
This masterclass consists of:
• Videos showing all the important techniques used to make this garment.
• Instructions on re-sizing the cardigan.
• Instructions on adjusting the pattern to a different yarn.
• Ongoing weekly Q&A sessions on Zoom.
• A pattern.
Watch a brief intro to the masterclass on YT.
Unquestionably and undoubtedly elegant.
• 5 skeins of Louet 100% linen (approx. 100g/270 yards or 246m per skein) in Champagne (col.01), or your chosen colour.
Please note that your yarn requirement will go up if you are making a bigger size. Generally one size bigger garment will require one extra skein.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• A couple of 80cm & 100cm long circular needles size 3.5mm
• Crochet hook size 3mm
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
• Yarn cutter or scissors ✂️
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
24 sts & 27 rows = 10cm/4” over st.st using 3.5mm needles.
1 x 1 Rib:
• Flat work (worked on an odd no. of sts):
R1: *K1, p1; rep from * to last st – k1.
R2: *P1, k1; rep from * to last st – p1.
Stockinette (stocking) stitch
• Flat work:
Rep these 2 Rs.
• Flat work
All Rs: K.
S-M. A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
• 60cm long measured at the back from the base of the collar to cast-on edge
• 120cm bust when when laid out flat (very flexible due to its open-fronted batwing construction)
• sleeve is 37cm long from base of collar to edge of cuff and 120cm from one cuff to another
• the collar is 32cm wide