An elegant seamless top. And warmer than a thermal too. It’s not often that you come across a combination of qualities such as this.
• 10 skeins (50g & 110yds/100mts per skein) of Blue Sky Sport Weight Alpaca in Royal Blue (col.534) (MC)
• 2 skeins in Natural Medium Grey (col.508) (CC), or your chosen colours.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 60, 80 and 100 cm long circ needles size 3.5mm
• Crochet hook size 3mm
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
• 23 sts and 30 rows = 10cm/4” over st.st using 3.5mm needles.
• Rib worked in the rnd (on a no. of sts divisible by 2):
All rounds: *k1 using MC, p1 using CC; rep from * to end.
• Stockinette (stocking) st worked in the rnd:
All rows: K.
• Stockinette (stocking) st worked flat:
RS Rs: K.
WS Rs: P.
S (8-10 UK). A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
94cm bust (measured under arms)
66cm (high) waist