This sweater is a creative collaboration between my daughter and I. She designed the sweater and art directed the whole making process, with my technical input. A teenage friendly number that I would not be averse to wearing myself.
Seamless and minimalistic. Will stand the test of time and changing fashions.
• 500g of Drops Baby Merino Wool in grey (col.19)
• 50g of Drops Baby Merino Wool in dark grey (col.20)
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 80cm long 3.25mm circ. needle
• 40cm, 80cm & 100cm long 3mm circ. needle
• Stitch markers
• Measuring tape
• Tapestry needle
• Yarn cutter or ✂
30 sts and 42 rs = 10cm/4” on 3mm needles over st.st.
• 3×2 Rib
• Stockinette (Stocking) Stitch
Small (10UK). Please see notes on bespoke sizing.
• 110cm chest (including 15cm ease)
• 67cm long (B)
• 57cm long (F)
• 71cm long sleeve, measured from the neckline
• 58cm long sleeve, measured from the shoulder seam