These stylish silk slippers feature reinforced soles and cute toggles to help you manage the ‘loopy’ elastic bands.
YARN & OTHER MATERIALS
• 1 cone of Habu Silk Stainless in black (col.02), or your chosen colour (approx. 14 grams /566 meters or 618.9 yards per cone).
• 3 cones of Habu Tsumugi Silk in black (col.09), or your chosen colour (approx. 50 grams /238 meters or 260 yards per cone).
• 2 cones of Habu Tassar Silk in white (col.01), or your chosen colour (approx. 14 grams /106 meters or 115.9 yards per cone).
• 2 transparent toggles
• 1 meter of white elastic band
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 2 sets of DPN’s in size 2.5mm
• Crochet hook size 2.5mm
• Stitch markers
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
30 sts and 24 rows (12 long sts) = 10cm/4” over heel st using 2.5mm DPN’s.
R1 (RS): *Sl1 p’wise, k1; rep from * to end. The last st worked should be a knit st. Turn work.
R2 (WS): Sl1, p to end. Turn work.
Rep these 2 rows.
Stockinette stitch (st.st)
for circular needles:
All rnds: K.
M (UK5/38E). An explanation is provided on how to adjust the size.
12cm W heel flap
23cm sole circumference (measured at the base of toes where foot is widest)