These gloves are sure to draw a lot of attention. They are intricately executed and elegantly fitted. A cohesion of usefulness and beauty. Simply delicious!
YARN & OTHER MATERIALS
• 2 skeins of Jade Sapphire 2-ply 100% pure Mongolian cashmere in Mallard (col.77), 55g/ 1.94oz & approx. 400yd/365m per skein.
• 2 ornamental buttons (I used glass buttons from Dixie Nichols made by her father Lionel Nichols
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• A couple of sets of DPN’s size 2mm
• Cable needle
• Crochet hook size 2mm
• Stitch markers
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
30 sts and 44 rows = 10cm/4” over pattern using 2mm needles.
• Schiaparelli Stitch (worked in round)
Small. A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
• 37.5cm long
• 22cm wide at the top edge
• 14cm wide around the wrist
• 18cm wide around the widest part of the palm of hand
• 16cm wide at the “finger” edge