This project is as simple and quick as they come. And the result is quite unearthly.
1 ball (1/2 oz./ 14gm & 311 yds/ 278 mts per ball) of Habu Ultra Fine Kid Mohair (N-52) in light pink (col.26) & 1 ball (1/2 oz./ 14gm & 62 yds/ 55 mts per ball) of Habu Mohair Loop in grey (col.47), or your chosen colours.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 60 cm long circular needle size 2.25mm
• Crochet hook size 2.25mm
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
25.5 sts & 52 rnds = 10cm/4” over st.st using 2.25mm circ needles.
NOTE: Perfectly matched gauge is not essential for this project.
• Stockinette (stocking) Stitch for rnd work:
All Rnds: K.
• 3 x 2 Rib for rnd work (multiple of 5 sts is required):
All Rnds: *P3, k2; rep from * to end.
• 48cm circumference (measured flat horizontally across the middle – 2 x 24cm)
• 30cm deep (measured from cast on to cast off edge)