A basic for a toddler. Quick to make and perfect for someone who would like to learn seamless hat making.
• 1 ball of Be Sweet 100% Bamboo in Raspberry (col.659); 50g/115yds.
• A spool of fine invisible elastic.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 40 cm long circular needle size 4mm, 4.5mm and 5mm (or a set of DPN’s if you’d rather not use the Magic Loop technique).
• Crochet hook size 5mm
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
24 sts and 32 rows = 10cm/4” over st.st, using 4.5mm needles.
• 1×1 Rib for circular needles (even no. of sts):
All Rs: *K1, p1; rep from * to end.
• Stockinette stitch for circular needles:
All Rs: K.
• Moss stitch for straight needles (even no. of sts):
R1: *K1, p1; rep from * to end.
R2: *P1, k1; rep from * to end.
One. A key is provided to allow for adjusing the size.
40cm circumference at the bottom edge
17cm deep from bottom edge to base of loop (measured flat)