This alpaca sweater is a beautiful basic – simple and stylish.
• 10 skeins (50g/110 yards or 100m per skein) of Rowan Baby Alpaca DK in Lincoln (col.209) or your chosen colour, or a DK yarn which gives you the required gauge.
• 6 buttons (approx. 1-1.5cm in diameter)
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• A couple of sets of circ needles size 3.5mm (80 & 100cm long)
• 60 or 80cm long circ needle size 3.25mm
• 100cm long circ needle size 3.25mm
• Crochet hook size 3mm
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
24 sts & 29 rnds = 10cm/4” over st. st using 3.5mm circ needle.
• 1×1 rib; even no. of sts required (for rnd work):
All Rnds: *K1, p1; rep from* to end.
• Stockinette (stocking) st:
(for rnd work)
All rnds: K.
(for flat work)
All RS Rs: K.
All WS Rs: P.
One (10UK). A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
• 51cm long measured at the back from cast off edge of rib of the scoop neck to cast-on edge at the bottom
• 90cm bust
• sleeve is 78cm long from edge of neck rib to edge of cuff & 65cm long from pick up rnd on the shoulder to edge of cuff