Simple, light and elegant.
• 2 cones of Habu Tassar Silk (approx. 14 grams /115.9 yds or 106 mts per cone) in Charcoal (col.27) and 2 cones of Habu Tsumugi Silk (approx. 50 grams /250.2 yds or 238 mts per cone) in Medium Navy (col.07) or your chosen colours. Please note that you will need 3 cones of Tassar Silk if making a bigger size, as M requires nearly all of the 28 grams, as well as more Tsumugi Silk in Medium Navy for anything larger than size L.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• A couple of 80cm or 100cm long circular needles size 2.5mm
• A set of DPN’s in size 2.5mm (if you’d rather not use the Magic Loop technique when making sleeves)
• Crochet hook size 2.5mm
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
• Yarn cutter or scissors
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
31 sts and 42 rows = 10cm/4” over st.st using 2.5mm needles.
1 x 1 Rib:
• Flat work (worked on an odd no. of sts):
R1: *K1, p1; rep from * to last st – k1.
R2: *P1, k1; rep from * to last st – p1.
• In Rnd (worked on an even no. of sts):
All Rnds: *K1, p1; rep from * to end.
Stockinette (stocking) stitch
• Flat work:
Rep these 2 Rs.
• In Rnd:
All Rnds: K.
S/M. A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
• 60cm long measured at the back
• 88cm bust when worn closed with a pin – otherwise very flexible due to its open-fronted nature,
• sleeve is 37cm long from cast-on edge to charcoal neck edging