A simple and minimalist classic. Quick and sexy.
Photography by Mademoiselle Brhel.
• 220g of natural handspun cashmere and silk blend yarn. This yarn is hand-spun by Emma Moss and can be ordered directly from Loch Sunart.
• 50g of 4ply cashmere in cream.
Alternatively, you can use other yarn which gives you the required gauge.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 80cm long circ. needle size 4.5mm
• 100cm long circ. needle size 4.5mm
• A couple of 30cm long circ. needles size 4.5mm (unless you’re comfortable with the Magic Loop technique)
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
• Yarn cutter or scissors ✂️
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
19 sts & 29 rnds = 10cm/4” over st.st using 4.5mm needles.
1×1 rib for circ. needles (worked over even no. of sts):
All rnds: *K1, p1; rep from * to end.
Stockinette stitch for circ. needles.
All rnds: K.
One. A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
• 49cm from armpit to armpit
• 40cm long (measured from the top of edge of décoleté)