A simple and minimalist classic with a subtle twist.
THIS PATTERN WILL BE RELEASED ON DECEMBER 1st. IT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER.
• 4 x 28g of Habu Nerimaki Ito silk in KINARI.
Alternatively, you can use other yarns which give you the required gauge.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
• 80cm long circ. needle size 4.5mm
• 100cm long circ. needle size 4.5mm
• A couple of 30cm long circ. needles size 4.5mm (unless you’re comfortable with the Magic Loop technique)
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
• Yarn cutter or scissors ✂️
• Tapestry needle
• Measuring tape
21 sts & 32 rs measured over stockinette st
1×1 rib for circ. needles (worked over even no. of sts):
All rnds: *K1, p1; rep from * to end.
Stockinette stitch for circ. needles.
All rnds: K.
Reverse stockinette stitch for circ. needles.
All rnds: P.
One. A key is provided to adjust the size to any bespoke size.
• 45cm from armpit to armpit
• 40cm long (measured at the back46)
Photography by Mademoiselle Brhel.